Here’s a plant-based recipe for the Homemade Barbeque sauce. It is very simple and easy to make.
Carin Lynch from Wildwood Lifestyle Center shares this recipe at 3abn.
You may use this sauce for making Vegan Pulled BBQ mushroom sandwich which is another Carin’s recipe.
For easy video viewing, video timestamp is included in the step-by-step direction below…Watch the 3abn cooking video below.
Video: How to Make a Plant-based Barbeque Sauce
BBQ Ingredients You Need
Here’s the list of ingredients:
• ½ cup apple or pineapple juice
• ¼ cup maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar
• 8 oz can of tomato paste (or 8 oz can of tomato sauce)
• 2 Tbs black strap molasses
• 2 Tbs Braggs Liquid Aminos
• 3 Tbs lemon juice
• 1 ¼ tsp minced ginger
• 1 clove minced garlic
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• ½ tsp cumin
• 1 tsp Wright’s Hickory Liquid Smoke (no vinegar added)
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
Step-by- Step Directions
If you need to watch the video for actual demo, video timestamp is included. . .
10:55 – 14:55….. Add all ingredients to a blender.
14:57 – 15:40….. Blend until smooth.
15:47 – 17:45….. Pour mixture into sauce pan and heat on medium high until thicken. Stir frequently.